To implement your cancellation policy, simply follow the steps below:
- Reference on your website and social media what exactly your cancelation policy is, if the information is readily available it will reduce the number of no shows
- Include this information within your head in Online Booking if this a feature which you use - Read more
- Include this information on ALL documentation sent out by yourself and your practice including how client's can get in touch to cancel their appointment (phone, email etc.)
- Take into account what your cancellation period is when deciding on when you're appointment reminders are sent out. If you require 24 hours notice then you should have your reminders sent out at least 2 days before giving your patient ample time to cancel without incurring a fee.
- Include a contact number on your appointment reminders so it's easy for patients to cancel.
This article explains how to change when your appointment reminders are sent out.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.