At present, its not possible to invoice a third party for multiple clients/patients. However, here's a neat hack that might work for you.
For example, if you're a physiotherapist who works with a rugby team and you want to invoice the club at the end each month for all the players you've seen, this should work for you:
- Create a simple invoice template in Google Docs/Microsoft Word:
- In WriteUpp, create a new appointment type and name it something along the lines of "Chester Tigers - Sports Massage"
- Specify the relevant value and duration of this appointment type
- Book the players into your diary with this appointment type
- Open up the left hand menu and select Activity under Business Views:
- Input the date range that you'd like to invoice the rugby club for.
- From the appointment type dropdown select "Chester Tigers - Sports Massage":
- Copy the table which is produced:
- Paste the table into the Microsoft Word/Google Doc you created in step 1:
- If the table is wider than the document you've created, click on the table then the Layout tab. Click Select then Select Table from the dropdown, and then click the down arrow by width and the table will fit to the width of your document:
- Save, Print or email your invoice
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.