Yes! To take payment from your client whilst they are in clinic, simply follow the steps below.
- Create an invoice, for the appointment you'd like to charge your client for, by clicking Create then Invoice
- Select the appointments and expenses you'd like to invoice and click the green Generate Invoice button at the bottom of the page
- Specify that the invoice will be payable by the Client
- Click Save Invoice at the bottom of the page
- Once the invoice is generated click on either the Pay via Stripe button or link
- This will open the payment page, from here simply enter your client's name, email address, postcode (lookup will use the postcode to populate the address fields), card number, expiry date and CVC
- Click the blue Pay button at the bottom of the page
- Refresh the invoice page in WriteUpp
- The invoice will now be marked as Paid By Stripe followed by the date
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.