- Have you read "How do I enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for my team?" (Yes/No)
- Do all staff have their own mobile phone? (Yes/No)
- Have all staff been sent the team briefing about 2FA? (Yes/No)
- Have all staff been walked through the 2FA setup process? (Yes/No)
- Have all staff been walked through the 2FA login process? (Yes/No)
- Are all staff aware that they can "Trust" their device so that they only need to authenticate via 2FA every 30 days (or sooner if they clear their browser cache)?
- Have all staff successfully installed the Google Authenticator app from the App Store and Google Play Store?(Yes/No)
- Do all staff understand that they should contact the Site Admin (and not WriteUpp) if they are unable to login via 2FA? (Yes/No)
- Have Points 1-7 been successfully completed? (Yes/No)
YOU'RE READY TO ACTIVATE 2FA
- Have you activated 2FA? (Yes/No)
- Have you notified staff that 2FA has been activated? (Yes/No)
To make it easier for you to work through this checklist we have attached (below) a downloadable Microsoft Word document.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.