- Click on the Windows logo in the bottom left-hand corner
- Click on the cog logo
- From the Windows Settings pop up click on System
- On the left-hand side, under System click About
- Under Windows specifications, it says the version you're running
- Click on the Apple logo in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- Select About This Mac from the drop down
- A pop-up will appear which will tell you the name and version of the operating system you're running
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.