To book an Appointment:
- Go to the Diary by clicking on the "Diary" button
- Toggle to the day you want by using the forward and backward buttons and the mini-calendar in the "Day" view
- Click on the space in the Diary where you want the appointment to appear and the "New Appointment" dialogue box will appear.
- If it is a "Patient Appointment", this will be the default and will use the details of your Active Patient. To change your Active Patient you can use the 'Switch' function by selecting the icon beside the patient's name.It looks like this:
- If it is a "Non-patient Appointment", click that link (this will be the default if you have no selected patient), enter a label for the appointment (i.e. "Meeting")
- Select the Appointment Type from the drop-down list (i.e. "Initial Appointment")
- Select a Time and a Date (The start time will be determined initially by where you have clicked, and the end time will be determined by the default duration of the appointment type)
- You can specify which clinician the appointment is with or you can select multiple clinicians
- If you wish the Appointment to occur more than once, select a Recurrence frequency and a "Repeat until" date
- Check if your patient will receive SMS and email notifications and reminders
- If you have multiple locations, specify where you'd like your patient to be treated
- Add any comments as required
- Click "Save" and the appointment will appear in the Diary
NOTE: You can drag and drop the appointment by clicking on the grey header, and increase the length of the appointment by clicking on the extender (=) and dragging the Appointment down.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.