A number of default settings have been put into place for your Diary view which determines the times you can see. To change these go to Settings -> My Settings.
These are the settings that determine what you see in your Diary:
- Diary Increments: Determines how many slots you see in your Diary, so if you set it to '15 Minute' increments, each hour in the diary would be split into 4 slots
- Default Diary View: Your Default View of the Diary - can be either a Day View, Week View or List View
- Show Saturday in Diary: Gives you a 6-day week view
- Show Whole Weekend in Diary: Gives you a 7-day week view
- The colour of your non-working hours and breaks
- The choice to have appointments shown in blocks of colour or with a coloured border
These are the hours that you wish to see Patients and can differ from day to day:
- Start: Allows you to pick a different start time to see Patients Monday - Sunday
- End: Allows you to pick a different end time to see Patients Monday - Sunday
This allows you to specify a recurring break or breaks across all working days. To do this:
- Click + Add Break:
- Enter a Name
- Enter a Start and End time for the break
- Click Save Break
- Your break will now be saved
Once you have made any changes to this configuration, click Save at the bottom of the page and your Diary view will be changed.
NOTE: These setting are personal, so if you have multiple users of WriteUpp, they may have a different configuration
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.