To write notes for a Patient or Client:
- Ensure that the patient is the Active Patient so that their name appears in the top right-hand corner
- Click on Create -> Note:
- Enter some notes for the patient, with the option to select a template, choose a keyword and enter a label which can be used to title the note:
- You'll also be able to choose from formatting tools in the tool bar:
- Click Save
- You will be taken back to the Patient Summary where you will be able to view your note in the recent Activity stream or in the notes tab
- If you realise when you have started writing a note that you have the wrong active patient, don't panic! Just click on the switch icon
Any notes that you have written will be transferred over to your new active patient. Please note, if you have already saved the note, you will not be able to use the switch function.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.