To Attach a File:
1. Click on the Create button and select Attachment
2. Click on Select a File to Upload and select a file from your computer
3. Your file will then upload. Once the upload is finished, you can:
- Enter a Description for the Attachment (optional)
- Select a Keyword i.e. "Letter" or "Scan". You can amend or add more keywords - find out more here
- Choose if you want it to be visible only to you
- Then Save:
You will be dropped back into the Files tab of the Patient Summary, where you will be able to view your uploaded file:
If the file you wish to upload is larger than 8MB, you will see the following dialogue shown below:
NOTE: This uploader supports a variety of file formats including PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, CSV, JPEG, PNG. Some older file formats (i.e. BMP) may not be supported. For a full list of file formats that can be uploaded, click here
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.