You have been directed to this article because we are having a problem setting up your subscription for WriteUpp through PayPal.
As you know we use PayPal to process credit card payments for WriteUpp subscriptions.
We use PayPal because they are a world leader in online payment handling and we feel it provides the best protection both for you as a buyer and us as a supplier.
Without boring you with the details when you subscribe for WriteUpp we set up a payment profile for you with PayPal.
This payment profile consists of:
- an amount
- a payment day (on which recurring payments will be taken)
- a Profile ID
Occasionally, PayPal is unable to set up a payment profile.
The most common reasons for this are:
- Change of card details
- Expired card details
- Barred card
- Blocked card due to suspected fraudulent activity (often initiated by your bank)
- Mis-match between new/existing card and new/existing address
- Mis-match between profile phone number and your business phone number
- Insufficient funds to make the payment
- Incomplete set up of PayPal account
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.