To book a recurring Appointment:
- Go to the Diary by clicking on the Diary icon:
- Toggle to the day you want the appointments to start from by using the forward and backward buttons and the mini-calendar
- Click on the space in the Diary where you want the appointment to appear and the appointment dialog will pop up:
- If it is a Patient Appointment, this will be the default and will use the details of your Active Patient
- If it is a Non-patient Appointment, click that link (this will be the default if you have no selected patient), and enter a label for the appointment (i.e. "Meeting")
- Select a Time and a Date (The start time will be determined initially by where you have clicked, and the end one will be determined by the default duration of the appointment type)
- Select the Appointment Type from the drop-down list (i.e. "Follow-up")
- Click on the Recurrence? drop down:
- Select a Recurrence frequency:
- Select when you want this Appointment Recurrence to end by picking a date from the Until field
- Add any Comments as required
- Click Save and the Appointments will appear in the Diary at the interval you have specified
NOTE: Modifying one of these Appointments will not change the recurrences, so any changes must be made individually
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.