If you have already saved the note, do the following:
- Go to the Patient Summary for Patient 1, click on the Notes tab and find the note that you want to delete.
- Copy the text (so that you can paste it into a new Note for Patient 2)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the dustbin (bottom right)
- Go to Patient 2's record and click on Create -> Note
- Paste in the text you just copied and click Save
Alternatively, if you have realised your mistake before you have saved the note, use the 'Switch' function:
to change the Active Patient. Your note will be transferred over to the patient that you have now selected.
Note: Once the note has been saved, the 'Switch' function will no longer be available and you will have to follow Steps 1-5
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.