You can designate Gmail as your default mailto handler. This means that when you click on any hyperlinked email address, a Gmail compose window will open so you can send a message to that address from Gmail.
- Download the Gmail Notifier.
- Right-click the Notifier icon in your system tray, and select Options.
- Check the box next to Use Gmail for internet mailto: links.
- Click OK.
- Download the Google Notifier.
- Open the Notifier.
- Click the Mail icon on the Menu bar and go to Preferences...
- Select the Gmail tab and choose Gmail as the program from the Compose mail in drop-down menu.
Or, if you use Chrome, you'll be asked if you want to use Gmail for all of your email links in Chrome.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.