If you write up your notes in a standard format (e.g. SOAP) you can create a note template so that you don’t have to keep re-typing the same information. It's a really great way to save yourself time!
To set up note templates:
- Click on Create -> Note
- Click Manage Templates:
- Click on Add New Template:
- And you will be taken to the Add Note Template screen:
- Give the Template a Name
- Type any text into the editor, and use any formatting options you wish
- Once you are finished, click Save Template
This Template is now saved for future use, and you will be taken back to the Notes Templates page. You can click on the Preview link from the Notes Template page to view the template, and can also click Edit at any time to modify your Template.
To use this Template in a Note:
- Click on the Back to Note button
- From the Select Template drop-down, pick your Template, and it will appear in the editor below
- Finish your Notes as normal, and click Save
You can create as many Templates as you like, and these will be available for all users within your WriteUpp site.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.