To set up a sync with Google Calendar go to Settings -> My Settings then:
1. Copy the Calendar Feed
2. Open Google Calendar in your browser
NOTE - You can't create a new calendar sync within the Google Calendar app, but once created you'll be able to see it in both the browser and the app
3. Click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top right of your screen to open the main menu:
4. Scroll down to Other Calendars and click on the + icon for Add other calendars:
5. Then choose From URL from the options which appear:
6. Paste the calendar feed into the URL field:
7. DO NOT CHECK "MAKE THE CALENDAR PUBLICLY AVAILABLE?"
8. Then click on Add Calendar:
Once you've set the calendar up in your browser, you can choose to also see it within the mobile app, by clicking on the menu at the top left of your screen:
Then ticking the calendar you wish to see:
Unfortunately the Google Feed is only polled every day so updates aren't instantaneous. Apple poll every few minutes so updates are more or less instant to the iOS/Mac OSX Calendars. This isn't within our control I'm afraid.
The other thing to bear in mind is that this is a 1-way feed. Changes made in WriteUpp are passed to Google but you can't change/create in Google. The reason for this is that our calendar supports extra information relating to the appt such as Type & Status that can't be specified in the Google Calendar.
Setting up Calendar Integration for OSX / iOS
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.