Tags can be used to group clients together. For example you might tag all Paediatric patients or clients with Elbow injuries.
You can add as many tags as you want to a client record and you can view all of the clients associated with a tag by going to Business Views -> Patients -> By Tag.
To add a tag to a client record:
- Select an Active Patient
- Go to their Patient Summary and click on Edit Details:
- Scroll down the page until you reach the section called "Tags"
- In the Tags field, simply type the word that you want to associate with the patient (i.e. "Elbow") and hit the spacebar or return
- Each word will form a discrete tag, and multiple tags can be added to a patient
- Once complete, click "Save" and you will see these tags on the Patient Profile.
Once you have entered a tag for one patient, our autocomplete function means that it will be saved and available to add to other patients.
If you are looking for Patients with specific tags, you can simply type it into the search bar at the top of the page and click Enter. This will return any Patients who match the tag.
Patients by Tag
In the Patients section of the Business Views, you can search for a list of all Patients by their Tag. To access this view, go to Main Menu -> Patients and click the By Tag tab
This view allows you to see all patients by the "Tags" that have been recorded in their profile. To see all patients by a Tag, simply select it from the "Tag" drop-down field and the list of patients will auto-update. You can click on any patient to take you through to their Patient Summary. You can also click "Export to Excel" to download this list to Microsoft Excel file on your PC.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.