In WriteUpp, Administrators have the ability to create their own custom Document Templates. In order to do this:
- Go to Settings -> Docs
- Click on the Create New Template button at the bottom of the page and you will be taken to the Document Template Builder page
- Enter a Name and a Description for the Template
- Enter the details of the document in the editor
- Select any variables that you wish to insert into the document by clicking on the variables button in the editor. These will be automatically populated with the client's details when you use the template:
- Once you are finished, click Save
This template can now be selected from the Document Gallery.
How do I create a letter or document?
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.