Administrators have the option to create Third Parties, such as consultants, insurers and schools which can be added to the Patient Summary. To do this:
- Go to Settings -> Third Parties
- Click on the "Add Third Party Organisation" button at the bottom of the page
- Select the Third Party type from the "Type" drop-down list - you have the default option of Insurer, School, GP, Specialist/Consultant, Care Worker or Equipment Supplier
- If you'd like to add another Third Party type click the "Click here to add more types button" from below the drop down
- Fill out the Organisation and Contact Name (these are mandatory)
- Fill out any additional optional information such as Address, Postcode, City, Phone, Fax, Email, Website and CCG
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.