To add an Appointment Type:
1. Go to Settings -> Scheduling and click the Create New Appointment Type button under the Appointment Types heading:
2. The page Create New Appointment Type will open:
3. Give the Appointment Type a name
4. From the Type drop-down list, select whether it is a Patient Appointment (i.e. Consultation), a Non-Patient Appointment (i.e. Meeting) or both
5. Enter a default duration in minutes (this will determine the length of the appointment in the Diary)
6. Enter a cost for the appointment and specify whether it's a Fixed Rate or Hourly Rate (this will pull through onto Invoices)
7. Select whether this is the default appointment (there can only be 1 default appointment)
8. If you've got Healthcode enabled you can specify an ISC code to associate with the appointment
9. If you've got multiple locations enabled you can specify which locations the appointment is offered at
10. Specify which clinicians offer the treatment from the Resources checkbox
11. Click Save
How do I add an Appointment Status?
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.