To add a new Appointment Status:
- Go to Settings -> Scheduling and click on the Appointment Statuses tab:
- Click the Create New Appointment Status button:
- Give the Appointment Status a name
- Select a colour from the drop down
- State if this is the Default status (the default status given when Appointments are booked) - there can only be one default status
- State if it means the patient is attending
- State if it means the patient has arrived for an appointment (as you can receive a notification linked to this)
- Click Save
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.