To add IPA Phonetic Symbols to your Notes:
- Click on Create -> Note
- From the notes editor toolbar, click on the Insert Phonetic Symbols icon:
- The Phonetic Symbols dialogue will open
- Click on any of the symbols and they will appear in the text field (you can also type any additional characters that you require)
- Format any selected text from the top formatting toolbar with the following options: Bold, Italic, Underline, Superscript, Subscript, Remove Formatting, Undo
- Once you have selected and formatted your characters, click Insert
- The characters will now be placed into your Notes where the cursor was
- Complete your Note and click Save
NOTE: These symbols are a work in progress, so if there are any omitted characters that you would like to use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.