- Set up the therapist as a patient/client in WriteUpp. If you set them up with an email address then you will be able to email their invoice to them
- Once you have set them up make sure they are the selected client/patient
Then you have one of two options:
Option 1 - With an Appointment Type
- Set up an appointment called Room Booking - 1 Hour (or similar)
- Enter the booking in your diary specifying Room Booking - 1 Hour as the appointment type
- Click on Create -> Invoice and you will shown a list of the non-invoiced appointments, see below:
- Generate the invoice
- Email the invoice to the therapist
Option 2 - As an Expense
- Click on Create -> Invoice and unlike Option 1 you will not be shown a list of the non-invoiced appointments. All you will see is the Add Expense button:
- Click on the Add Expense button and you will be able to add the details of the booking as an expense. This option might be preferable if you charge on an hourly basis:
- When you have finished adding items you can click on Generate Invoice and as before once the invoice is complete you can email it to the therapist
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.