We're really sorry you're having problems logging in. Here are a few things you may wish to check:
- Are you logging in to the correct site? Your site/clinic has its own unique URL (like https://example.writeupp.com) that you use to access your account. If you don't recall what it is just search your emails for a message with the subject "Important: Your WriteUpp Account" or look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the email that we originally sent you when you registered for WriteUpp and it contains your secure login details. If you are unable to find the email please contact us as email@example.com
Please note: Many internet browsers have an autocomplete function and this may redirect you to the wrong site if you have i) ever typed your URL in incorrectly ii) have multiple WriteUpp accounts. We recommend that you bookmark your unique URL to the browser that you most commonly use to avoid these issues. If you aren't sure how to bookmark your URL you can also log into your account from www.writeupp.com using the "Login" link at the top of the page.
- Are you entering the correct email address on the login screen? This is the email that you used when you originally registered for WriteUpp. Again, you can find this in your activation email. No other email address will work.
- Have you changed your email address in Settings->Users? If you have then this is the email address that you should enter on the login screen. All previous email addresses (including the one specified on your activation email) are invalid.
- If you're confident that your email address is correct but you can't remember your password click on "Forgotten Your Password"
and enter your email address. We'll send you a new password to the address that you entered and all previous passwords will be invalidated. If you enter an email address that is not associated with your account you will see the following error
- If you continue to have difficulty logging in you may wish to clear the cache in your browser.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.