What is Online Booking?
Online booking allows your clients to book directly into your diary 24*7. The benefits to you are:
- you don't have to spend time on the phone taking bookings
- its significantly easier for your clients to make bookings and in most cases results in an increase in fee income.
In all but a few situations Online Booking makes sense from your perspective and in most situations it will be exactly what your clients want.
Before you get started with Online Booking there are just a few commercial things to bear in mind:
- If you are trialling WriteUpp you have free access to Online Booking during the trial period. Thereafter, it can be licenced as an add-on. More details about pricing can be found here
- If you are already a subscriber and you subscribed before 8th March 2016 you are entitled to use Online Booking for FREE if you are not using it already.
Step by Step Guide
- Before you get started you might want to see how online booking will look for your clients - this article explains more -> "What will my clients see when they use Online Booking?"
- Log in to the Online Booking area - this article explains more -> "How do I access the admin area of Online Booking?"
- Turn On Online Booking - this article explains more -> "How Do I turn on Online Booking?"
- Once you have turned on Online Booking you will see that we have pulled through key information from WriteUpp about:
- Treatments/Appointment Types
- Locations (if multiple locations are in use)
This should get you up and running with Online Booking. There are a few other things that you might want to do with Online Booking and these are all covered in the Online Booking section of the WriteUpp Help Centre
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.