An "expense item" is a pre-defined expense that you set up once and use again and again to record:
- an expense that you wish to charge to a client
- an item that you sell to clients
For example, you may charge mileage for home visits and your standard rate might be 40p/mile.
In the WriteUpp mobile app you can define an expense item when you log an expense. To do this:
- Select an active patient
- Tap on the menu at the top right and select Expense:
- Enter the name of the expense item and the cost and a VAT rate if appropriate:
- Scroll down the page and toggle the Save This As A Template switch to green:
- This will save the expense item for future use and you will be able to select it from the Use A Saved Template drop-down next time you log an expense.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.