There is no explicit functionality in WriteUpp to deal with packages, like "6 Sessions for £200", however a partial workaround (using this example) is to do the following:
Create six appointment types as follows:
- Initial (Package 1 of 6) - Cost £200
- Follow-up (Package 2 of 6) - Cost £0
- Follow-up (Package 3 of 6) - Cost £0
- Follow-up (Package 4 of 6) - Cost £0
- Follow-up (Package 5 of 6) - Cost £0
- Follow-up (Package 6 of 6) - Cost £0
Doing it this way you can book in the first session and produce an invoice. Thereafter each subsequent appointment in the package has no charge.
At any time you can see what the last appointment was (i.e where they are in the package) by going to the Patient Summary and clicking on the Appointments tab.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.