WriteUpp doesn't explicitly support group bookings where you can add clients/patients to a specific appointment, however you can book multiple clients into a single slot in your diary. The following article explains how:
- Book client #1 into the diary as you normally would do. The appointment will appear in the diary like this:
- To book in another appointment alongside the 11am (in this example), just click somewhere beneath the 11am appointment where this free space, say at 12pm.
- When the appointment panel appears, change the time to reflect the start/end time of the first appointment and click Save:
- You will now see that the appointment appears alongside the first appointment:
- There is no limit on the number of appointments that you can add in this way but readability will become an issue if you add lots more appointments
- If you add a large number of clients you may wish to switch to the Day view of the diary by clicking on this option at the top right of the diary:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.