The caseload view is designed to provide you with a quick way to view your entire caseload organised by:
- Open Episodes - clients that you are treating at present that have not been discharged
- Closed Episodes - clients that have been discharged
- No Episode - clients that have been added to the system but no action has yet been taken with them
Caseload is sorted by "Create Date" where this is defined as the date when the client was added to WriteUpp
Please note that clients with no "create date" were added to WriteUpp before started capturing the record create date
The caseload also shows you:
- which clinician or member of your team swathe client last
- when the client's last appointment was
- when the client's next appointment is
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.