A consent form is used to capture agreement from your client (or client's next of kin/legal guardian/power of attorney) to a pre-defined set of conditions. If you would like to know more about how this feature might be used in relation to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) please take a look at the article below:
To create your own consent form, follow these steps:
- Click on Settings->Privacy, see below:
- Click on the green "CREATE NEW CONSENT FORM" button at the bottom of the page
- Enter the following information:
- Name of the consent form, such as "GDPR Consent"
- Some introductory text that will appear in the portal. This text will appear above your consent form and will explain to your client what they need to do and why they need to do it. Here's some example text
- The consent text - we strongly advise that you get legal/professional advice on the text that you present here
- When you are finished click on "SAVE"
- The form will now appear in your list of consent forms when you click on Create->Consent
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.