Yes you can. By ordering your keywords you can choose which one will appear at the top of the list, meaning it will automatically populate in the dropdown first.
To choose a default keyword from your existing options:
1. Go to Main Menu -> Fields:
2. Choose Attachment Keywords:
3. Click Edit next to the keyword you'd like to appear first on your list:
4. Using the Order dropdown choose 1 - Top:
5. Then click Update:
6. You'll then see the number saved in the Order column:
7. And the chosen keyword will be populated in the Keyword dropdown box when you upload an attachment via Create -> Attachment:
If you have multiple Keywords set up, you can order them all:
And they will display in this order in the Keyword dropdown:
Note: When you enter a number into the order column, you'll see options ranging from 1-9. If you have more than 9 keywords, don't worry, you'll just need to assign the same number to multiple keywords. Keywords with the same number will display alphabetically amongst themselves.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.