When you take out a WriteUpp trial, the VAT is rate is set by default at 20%. If you don't charge VAT though, it's really easy to change this!
There is no way to remove VAT from WriteUpp, so instead what you'll have to do is set the default VAT rate to 0% for both appointments and expenses.
To do this:
1. Go to Main Menu -> Settings and choose the Invoice tab:
2. Click on Edit under VAT Rate:
3. Click on 0%, which is one of the pre-defined VAT rates included in WriteUpp:
4. Tick the two checkboxes for Appointments and Expenses:
5. Then Save:
6. 0% will then be noted as default for both appointment and expenses:
7. You might also want to remove VAT from your invoices by unticking the Show VAT on invoices box here, and then clicking Save:
8. Once you've done this, VAT won't be applied to any of your appointments or be displayed on your invoices.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.