You are able to revert to an earlier version of one of your notes, should you need to, via the View History icon displayed at the bottom of the screen.
To revert to a previous version of a note:
1. Click on the View History icon:
2. The History table will open displaying all the saved versions of the note along with a preview of the content of each one:
3. You can preview any version of the note by clicking on the eye icon:
4. Which will open up that particular version of the note as it was when it was saved:
5. To revert to that version of the note, click on Back and then click the double arrow icon displayed:
6. Then confirm that you'd like to revert to that version:
7. The version of the note you selected will then appear in the content field where you can continue to make changes as usual:
NOTE: Once a note has been locked, it cannot be reverted to a previous version. If a note has already been locked, the revert icon will not be displayed when viewing the history:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.