If you're having issues with logging into the WriteUpp App on your Android device it might be worth clearing the cache/App Data. Here's how:
- Tap Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- In the top section (Storage), tap Manage Storage.
- Select an app that's taking up a lot of space.
- Take a look at the entry for Documents & Data. ...
- Tap Delete App, then head to the App Store to re-download it.
You can download the WriteUpp app from the Apple App Store.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.