If you're having issues with logging into the WriteUpp App on your Android device it might be worth clearing the cache/App Data. Here's how:
- Tap Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- In the top section (Storage), tap Manage Storage.
- Select an app that's taking up a lot of space.
- Take a look at the entry for Documents & Data. ...
- Tap Delete App, then head to the App Store to re-download it.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.