There may be instances whereby you have multiple payors for one invoice, for example, your client and an insurance company. To split a payment over two or more payors:
- Create an Invoice - How do I create an Invoice?
- Select Part Pay:
- On the Part Payments screen, select Add Payment:
- An Add Payment modal will appear where you can specify who this part of the invoice is payable by (pulled from the 3rd parties and NOK specified in the patient summary), the amount payable, the payment date (if applicable) and the payment type (if applicable):
- Enter the details and click Save:
- You will be taken back to the Part Payment screen where you can see the total invoice value, the outstanding balance and any pending payments:
- The invoice will be marked as Part Paid:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.