This version of WriteUpp (web v.2.13.14) brings you a more prominent notification method, known as a boost update, some more great improvements following user feedback and some bug fixes. Here's what has been happening:
Introduction of "Boost Notifications"
A "Boost Notification" is a new optional way to be notified of events in WriteUpp. These are ideal for situations where you’d like a more prominent notification of an event or task such as when an invoice has been paid or when your client has arrived. "Boosted" notifications will appear at the bottom right of your WriteUpp screen:
These will be visible for 30 seconds and then disappear. If more than one "Boost Notification" is generated at a time, you will see these one after another.
To set these up, click on your user name at the top right of the screen and select "Manage."
From the screen that appears, select "Show Boost" for any events that you would like to set this up for:
Social worker added to 'Job roles'
Amount of data that is sent to Stripe has been increased
Following some user feedback, the amount of information that is sent to your Stripe dashboard has now been increased.
The top line in the below image, shows an online booking payment (this is the information that has always been captured in Stripe for an online booking). The second line shows an invoice that has been paid online, containing the invoice number and patient name as was shown previously.
- Double clicking in online booking was creating multiple appointment communications being sent. This has been addressed.
- The formatting when using a single line space in an email template was incorrect. This has been fixed.
- Duplicate custom fields were being created when merging patients. This has been fixed.
- If a User A created a non patient appointment type for User B, if User B clicked on the notification they received about the booking, it was taking them to a patient summary screen. This is no longer the case and User B will be directed to the non patient appointment in the diary.
- Patient "Switch" was not listing the last 5 active patients. This has now been fixed.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.