In this release, we've introduced the ability to check the status of a sent text message and taken care of a few small bugs that were in the system. Here's what we've been up to:
Check the status of a text message
You are now able to check the delivery status of a sent SMS message on the "Messages" tab of the patient summary:
It's important to note that status information is not guaranteed to be present for all messages and only patient messages sent after 06/08/19 will benefit from the new status information. Any messages sent before this date will show with the status 'sent'.
The statuses you will see are:
- Sent - This indicates that the message has been accepted by our SMS provider
- Delivered - Our SMS provider has confirmed that the message has been delivered
- Not delivered - Our SMS provider has confirmed that the message has not been delivered
We are unable to establish if a text message has been opened so this will not be included as a status for text messages.
Increased character limit in the treatment description field
- The status of a sent appointment communication email was not displaying correctly. This has been addressed.
- Email addresses in the format "firstname.lastname@example.org" could not be saved due to the hyphen. This has been fixed.
- Large logos were causing issues when emailing information from WriteUpp. This has been addressed. Logos will be compressed once uploaded to prevent this from happening and the ability to "crop" logos during the upload process has been introduced.
- The date and time of the last save of an assessment did not appear in the app. This is no longer the case.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.