This small release (web v2.13.8) has taken care of a few small bugs that were in the system. Here's what we have addressed:
- Restricted users could create notes and assessments via the WriteUpp app. This is no longer the case.
- Restricted users could see invoices and notes that had been created in the "Activity feed." This is no longer the case.
- Arabic characters were not supported in online booking causing issues in the diary within WriteUpp. These characters are now supported.
- An issue surrounding letters being deleted from WriteUpp has been fixed.
- Previously you were able to double submit an invoice to Healthcode which was overwriting the original submission. This has been addressed and is no longer possible.
- Special characters in an organisation name were causing issues with emails being sent using the WriteUpp servers. This has been fixed. This did not affect those users using SMTP.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.