Following some really useful user feedback this WriteUpp release (web v2.13.18) contains some great improvements that have been requested and some bug fixes. Here is what we have been up to:
Status of an appointment added to calendar feed
If you have your calendar synced to an external calendar (iCal, Google, Outlook etc) the status of an appointment in WriteUpp will now be displayed in your chosen calendar.
This will be shown in Google Calendar here:
In iCal here:
In iCal on your phone here:
And in Outlook here:
You can learn more about syncing to calendars here:
How do I sync my diary with Google Calendar?
Setting up calendar integration for macOS/iOS
How do I add the WriteUpp diary to Outlook?
Validation added to "Short Name" field
In Settings -> Organisation -> Short name, you will now see a waring message if your "Short Name" contains less than 3 characters:
You can learn more about how to use your "short name" here
"Date of Death" added to search results
- Double clicking on "Save" when creating appointments was resulting in duplicate appointments. This has been addressed.
- "Read More" link on appointment information was not showing when patients used their mobile device to access an online booking site. This has been fixed. Please note, any more than around 750 characters in the appointment description field will make the modal too big to be displayed in full on mobile.
- When importing clients into WriteUpp, if a name contained an apostrophe, it was not being displayed correctly in WriteUpp. This has been fixed.
- "Edit details" in the appointment modal wasn't saving information entered. This has been fixed.
- The status of a task that had been completed via the app was not being saved in the web version of WriteUpp. This has been addressed.
- If you went to Settings -> Expenses -> Three Dots -> Edit -> Cancel, you were being logged out of WriteUpp. This has been fixed.
- If you edited contact details for a patient via the app who didn't already have a mobile number, the country code defaulted to +1 rather than the default chosen. This has been fixed. Please ensure that you're running the most up to date version of the app (v1.9.7) to see this.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.