This release (Web v2.13.2) brings you some small improvements to the "Appointment History" that you see when you click on an appointment in the "Appointments" tab of the patient summary. This allows you to know the full history behind every appointment that is booked in the system and what confirmations and reminders are due to be sent at the time of booking the appointment. Here's what we've been up to:
Additional information added to the "Appointment History"
To give you more insight into the status of confirmations and reminders that are due to be sent for a particular appointment, we have added additional information to the "Appointment History."
- Information regarding whether or not a confirmation or reminder has been queued to be sent for that specific appointment at the time of booking:
- Real-time information detailing if the appointment communication has been "Muted":
If this is displayed as "Off" this means that appointment communications have been muted and any messages in the queue won't be sent.
- Information about the type of reminder due to be sent and when it has been scheduled to be sent to the patient:
Telephone number for specific locations can now be added
If you have multiple locations enabled, you can now add the corresponding telephone number for that location under Settings -> Organisation and use the ##NEXTAPPLOCPHONE## variable in confirmations and reminders.
Time allowed to complete a Smart form has been increased
Previously, patients had 20 minutes to complete a smart form before the session timed out. This has been increased to 60 minutes.
WUID added to "Possible Duplicates" screen in patient merge process
- Following a change in a previous release, deleting a series of recurring appointments was deleting *all* appointments in the series. This has now been modified so that only future appointments, that *don't* have an invoice associated with them, are deleted
- If you deleted an appointment status, you were unable to open an appointment from that diary that had that deleted appointment status associated with it. This has now been fixed
- Issues surrounding non patient appt types being included in reports have been resolved
- "End Status" of an appointment status was having an effect on reminders being sent. This has now been fixed
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.