In this mini release (Desktop v2.05.29) we’ve been tying up a few loose ends before we get stuck into some really juicy stuff that is coming your way! Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- We have added Luxembourg and Malta dialling codes
- Changes made to Stripe connection weren’t being updated in WriteUpp. This has now been fixed.
- Images that had the same file name could overwrite each other when uploaded into a note causing old images to disappear. This can no longer happen.
- Issues surrounding emailing invoices have been fixed.
- The incorrect error message that trialists were getting with regards to multiple recipient emails has been resolved.
- A notification when an invoice is paid via Stripe was not being generated. This has now been fixed.
- A Saving spinner wasn’t visible in the “Save and Continue” button when saving an Assessment. This has been resolved.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.