Signup using Direct Debit (GoCardless)
In the latest version of WriteUpp (v2.04.4) we’ve added the option to pay via direct debit (GoCardless) for our UK based customers and have included more payment details.
You can now:
- View payment history for PayPal and Direct Debit (GoCardless)
- New users can subscribe via Direct Debit (GoCardless)
- Change direct debit (GoCardless) payment details
- Direct Debit (GoCardless) customers can purchase text credits
Patients can consent to messages
New clients who book via the Online Booking portal are now automatically consented to receive email and SMS confirmations and reminders. Although keep in mind that they will only be auto-consented if you have confirmations and reminders turned on in your site (in Settings->General).
Enhanced Appointment Status Information
Extra country codes and currencies have been added
For those based in the UAE we’ve added AED (Arab Emirate Dirham) to the currency option and +971 as a dialling code.
- Issue resolved with invoicing third parties
- No longer receive an error message when exporting large datasets using the data export tool
- Issue resolved in Online Booking when confirming bookings
If you have any questions or comments please send our lovely team a message via firstname.lastname@example.org
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.