Today’s update is very firmly focused on GDPR and in particular on the privacy of your clients.
It provides you with the tools to:
- Protect your client’s privacy in your diary, where appropriate
- Avoid passing patient names to external calendars (like iCal and Apple Calendar)
- Use a non-identifiable reference in your communications (documents, confirmations, reminders etc.)
- Search your client database using a non-identifiable reference
Privacy Switch in Diary
You can now set a privacy switch in the diary. When you do this all patient names will be swapped for a non-identifiable ID, called WUID. The WUID (WriteUpp ID) is a unique alpha-numeric identifier that is referenced through all key views in WriteUpp – Read More
WUID Visibility on Patient Summary
Display Non-Patient Identifiable Information (PII) in Calendar Feed
If you feel uncomfortable passing client names to your calendar provider you can now change the information that is shared via your calendar feed – Read More
Enhanced Active Patient Button
Search by WUID
You now have the ability to search using the WUID, either by entering the numeric part of the ID or the whole ID
- The underline function has been reintroduced into the text editor
- Attachments are correctly being moved to the “winner” when two patient are merged
- It’s now possible to navigate away from the appointment booking dialogue
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.