Oh, we’re so close to the GDPR deadline now! This is the penultimate WriteUpp release before the GDPR deadline on May 25th.
- In the Files tab of the Client Summary we’ve turned the file name into a link (its blue) so that you can right click and access your browser’s contextual menu so that you can do things like: open in a new tab/window and download the file
- There have also been enhancements made to the privacy tab allowing you to see when and who last made a modification to a client record
- We’ve added more job roles in Settings ->Users, including: Administrator, Practice Manager, Sole Practitioner, Practice Owner, Receptionist, Virtual Receptionist, Booking Agent
- The document viewer now supports password protected documents. Please note, the spinner will continue to spin but you can now download the file as before:
- The Privacy switch now works in diary “List” View
- Issues with Android users attaching documents have been resolved
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.