A Smart Form provides clinicians with the ability to send forms to patients to self complete before, during or after treatment.
These forms are created within WriteUpp using the Form Builder, a tool that allows you to create your own custom forms using a variety of different fields. You can also use the free pre-built responsive assessment forms within the Assessment Store.
You can then send these forms to a patient via a Direct Message for them to complete online. Once the form is saved, you'll be able to view the completed form within the Assessments tab of the Patient Summary.
What can I use a Smart Form for?
Some possible uses for Smart Forms are:
- Pre-treatment questionnaires
- Post-treatment questionnaires
- Feedback Forms
What are the benefits of using a Smart Form?
- Time-saving for clinician - no need to go through forms with clients during session
- Convenient for the client - no need to have the hassle of completing forms (and not having the information to hand) when they go for treatment
- Completed forms automatically added to the client record
- Everything in one place
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.