A Smart Form provides clinicians with the ability to send forms to patients to self complete before, during or after treatment.
These forms are created within WriteUpp using the Form Builder, a tool that allows you to create your own custom forms using a variety of different fields. You can also use the free pre-built responsive assessment forms within the Assessment Store.
You can then send these forms to a patient via the Direct Message pathway for them to complete online. Once the form is saved, you'll be able to view the completed form within the Assessments tab of the Patient Summary.
What can I use a Smart Form for?
Some possible uses for Smart Forms are:
- Pre-treatment questionnaires
- Post-treatment questionnaires
- Feedback Forms
What are the benefits of using a Smart Form?
- Time-saving for clinician - no need to go through forms with clients during session
- Convenient for the client - no need to have the hassle of completing forms (and not having the information to hand) when they go for treatment
- Completed forms automatically added to the client record
- Everything in one place
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.