When you receive a notification about an event in WriteUpp, you can re-assign any follow up work to one of your colleagues by converting the notification to a Task and allocating the resulting task to that person.
To re-assign a notification:
1. Open your notifications and find the one you would like to assign to someone else:
2. Click on the Create Task icon within the notification:
3. The New Task page will open, with the Task populated with the notification text:
4. Select who you would like to action the task from the Who? dropdown, add a date and any additional comments then click Save:
5. You'll then see the task created on the Active Tasks tab of the Tasks page, owned by another user:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.