Yes, a patient arriving for an appointment is one of the events which you can choose to receive a notification about.
To receive the notification you'll need to:
- Set up an Appointment Status called Arrived (You'll only need to do this if you signed up before 02/10/18)
- Choose how you'd like to be notified
To set up an Arrived Status
1. Go to Settings -> Scheduling, scroll to the Appointment Statuses section and select Create New Appointment Status:
2. Complete each field as below:
- Name - Arrived
- Colour - Choose from the dropdown list
- Is this the Default status? - No
- Does it mean the Patient is attending? - Yes
- Is this an end status? - No
- Does it mean the Patient has arrived? - Yes
3. Hit Save and you'll be taken back to the Scheduling tab where you'll see the new status in the list:
To choose your notification
1. Click on your username in the top right corner and then choose Manage from the Notifications heading:
2. Next to Appointment has arrived, choose how you'd like to be notified:
Important will be highlighted with a red line down the left side of the notification:
Show Dialog appears as a pop up on screen:
None won't generate a notification.
You also have the option to leave the checkboxes blank, which generates a standard notification in the Notifications box:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.