To help you manage your lists, and the patients on them, you have the ability to undertake several actions directly from an entry on a list.
To start, go to Main Menu -> Lists:
Then choose which list you'd like to manage:
The full list will then open and you'll see patient information populated in each column:
To manage an entry, click on the 3 dots in the final column and you'll see a menu of actions:
- Remove from list - Will take the patient off the list
- Patient Summary - Will take you to the Patient tab of the Patient Summary
- Book Next Available - Will take you to the Find Next Available Appointment page
- Send Direct Message - Will open up the Direct Message modal
- Create Note - Will take you to the New Note page
- Create Document - Will take you to your Document Gallery
- Add Comment - Allows you to add a comment to the entry on the list
- Reset Days - Resets the 'Days on List' counter to 0
You can also export the full list to either Excel or CSV.
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.