By default WriteUpp applies a standard VAT (MOMS, GST etc.) rate to treatments and expenses (which are goods that have been provided to the patient as part of their treatment)
NOTE: You should always check that these rates are correct for the jurisdiction that you are operating in.
In certain circumstances you may need to apply a different VAT rate to either appointments or expenses. If you do, you should add that rate and then apply it accordingly. The following article explains how you add a VAT rate.
To add a VAT rate to WriteUpp:
1. Go to Settings -> Invoice then click Edit under the existing default VAT rates:
2. Click on Add Rate:
3. Complete the details for the new VAT rate including:
- The Rate
- A label (if you like, it's not mandatory)
- If you'd like it to be the default rate
- If you'd like it to be active
4. Then Save:
5. The new rate will then appear on the list of VAT rates:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.