If your device has built in dictation software, you can use this to dictate notes into the WriteUpp app.
To dictate a note:
1. Select an active patient
2. Tap on the menu at the top left and select Note:
3. The image below shows how to access the inbuilt dictation function on an Apple device. Tap into the Content box then tap on the microphone icon:
4. You can then start dictating your note:
5. To end the dictation, tap on Done or on the keyboard icon.
6. You can then choose a keyword and set if you'd like the note visible to yourself only before tapping Save:
Need More Help?
We understand that not everything is black and white, so if you need some help, click "Submit A Request" ticket and one of our team will help you out as soon as possible.